Welcome staff the the Training center for the Animal Clinic, Galveston Texas. The site is designed for our OSHA training program, as well as additional training and education to help you progress in your skills as a team member at the clinic.
OSHA Training: Complete by June 30th, 2018
OSHA training must be done each year. The required training and topics required by OSHA will be in the OSHA section of the Courses/Training. All employees are required to review the material and take the quizzes to show understanding of the material. All material and evaluations must be completed before June 31 each year so they can be reviewed and filed. If you have Questions regarding the OSHA material, ask Scott.
Parts to complete and Focus On
- ALL STAFF MUST REGISTER FOR AND COMPLETE THE AVMA PLITT PROGRAM FIRST. This is sperate modules from our website.
- View the MAIN PRESENTATION of the OSHA Training on this Site
- THEN READ ALL MODULES IN THE OSHA CATEGORY OF THIS SITE THEN PRINT AND TAKE THE OSHA EMPLOYEE TEST 2018 (focus on main presentation, SDS, and safety labels).
Material to hand in:
- Complete the AVMA program modules (separate website) Print your certificates for all completed modules.
- Print the OSHA Employee Test PDF File on this website. (pre-printed test by tv in lunch room on mantel)
- Complete the Employee test, sign it, and staple the certificates and test together then put it on Scott’s desk at the cat clinic. (Once graded it will be turned into Bonnie to be filed for the year).
Congratulations, you are OSHA SMART.
Additional Staff Training:
Training modules will be added for the staff, as well as departments with the purpose to help you improve skills at work, as well as to be helpful to you.There are sections for departments and department leads may want to have modules or courses included in order to help employees improve their skills. Course and training sections will contain areas for OSHA training for all employees as well as reception, technician, and Kennel training.